Maintenance Engineer – Bucharest
ATALIAN Romania is recruiting a :
- Bachelors /Technical Degree in Engineering, or related field
- Strong electrical/mechanical aptitude and a working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Outstanding customer services and communication skills are mandatory
Responsibilities / Achievements
The Maintenance Engineer will be directly responsible for the provision of technical maintenance services in a prestigious high specification commercial building.
Monitors and controls mission critical systems through the use of Building ManagementSystems (BMS).
- Ensures timely maintenance of systems and facilities through the use of computerized maintenance management systems and preventive maintenance programs
- Coordinates and schedules work by outside contractors to minimize inconvenience and disruption of business
- Provides technical assistance, creating long & short term plans and management of the facility
- Recommends the purchases of new equipment, major capital expenditures, and major maintenance repairs
- Prepares technical specifications for minor projects and/or equipment replacements
- Provides project management for capital improvements
- Provides monthly status reports.