Bachelors /Technical Degree in Engineering, or related field. Strong electrical/mechanical aptitude and a working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems.
Outstanding customer services and communication skills are mandatory.
Responsibilities / Achievements
The Maintenance Engineer will be directly responsible for the provision of technical maintenance services in a prestigious high specification commercial building.
Monitors and controls mission critical systems through the use of Building ManagementSystems (BMS).
– Ensures timely maintenance of systems and facilities through the use of computerized maintenance management systems and preventive maintenance programs.
– Coordinates and schedules work by outside contractors to minimize inconvenience and disruption of business.
– Provides technical assistance, creating long & short term plans and management of the facility.
– Recommends the purchases of new equipment, major capital expenditures, and major maintenance repairs.
– Prepares technical specifications for minor projects and/or equipment replacements.
– Provides project management for capital improvements,
– Provides monthly status reports.