• We need you to be an engineer in a related field.
• Electricity turns everything on – so, strong electrical / mechanical / Constructions / Installations
aptitude and experience.
• Communication is the root of all solutions therefore outstanding customer services and
communication skills are mandatory.
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating
teamwork, innovation and excellence.
• Experience leading and motivating various team sizes, including internal and external resources,
while holding team accountable for performance.
• Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
Responsibilities / Achievements
• You will be directly responsible for the delivery of Technical Services in a prestigious asset in the real
• Ensure that the highest standards of services for the property are provided in accordance with best
• Ensure the regular liaison with occupiers, being the first point of contact for advice and guidance,
regarding the day-to-day physical operation of the building.
• Provide and organize preventive, corrective and reactive maintenance and day-to-day service
requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Ensure the test and implementation of disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies,
including the organization and co-ordination of fire evacuation and bomb drills.
• Establish and maintain proper site records in accordance with best practice rules.
• Monitor and control critical systems of the property.
• Ensure timely maintenance of systems and facilities through the use of computerized maintenance
management systems and preventive maintenance programs.
• Coordinate and schedule work by outside contractors to minimize inconvenience and disruption of
• Provide technical assistance, creating long & short term plans and management of the facility.
• Recommend the purchases of new equipment, major capital expenditures, and major maintenance
• Prepare technical specifications for minor projects and/or equipment replacements.
• Provide project management for capital improvements.
• Prepare monthly status reports.